Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

Over this Thanksgiving break me and my family got together and all had a very nice dinner. We all ate and talked and also watched some football and had a great time. It was me my Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, and my cousin. Not a lot of people but still had a good time.

I alos went to six flags and went on all the roller coasters for my first time. I had a great time hanging out withe my Dads new girlfriend Jessica. She is very cool and she was willing to go on all the rides with me even tho she was a little scared.

Then the rest of my break I just hung out with family and chilled the whole time. I just asked to work more hours at work too so I hope they can give it to me because I need to help my mom out more because her job might go under.

No comments:

Post a Comment