Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bucket list

1) go sky diving some where in the valley with a bunch of my good friends.
2) Dj at a big rave because all i want to do is play at big events.
3) stay up 2 nights in a row because i can barley stay up one day.
4) go hunting because its something my grandpa wanted to take me to do but he's gone now.
5) join the Marines because i want to serve my country.
6) Go bung jumping because i think its more dangerous than sky diving.
7) Marry a hot wife because i don't want an ugly one.
8) have a kid so i can grow him up to be a good person and still have something of me live on when im dead.
9) go snowboarding in park city because it looks like a lot of fun and Ive always wanted to go.
10) Own my own house because i want to feel like an adult and i feel the best way to do that is to own your own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment