Friday, November 9, 2012

pop culture

Halo 4 is a really big game in the youth right now. This game has been anticipated for many years now that it is finally here people are goin crazy.  Halo 4 is a really good game ive been playing it the last 2 days and the online is amazing. I really enjoyed the campaign too, it was very fun and it took a while to beat it. I hope that i can get more dlc for the game because i dont want it too end it is way too much fun and i love playing it. I hope that i can get the map packs because i really wanna expand my halo experience and if i get the map packs it will be even more fun when i play halo so i hope that i get it because i dont want the game to end.



I hope that halo saga keeps going because it has such a good story and it is a lot of fun to play. The missions in the game are fun and they aren't boring and repetitive. I am very stoked that a good game company took over halo so now they can continue with the story. I think that their will be at least 3 more halos because in the game there are 7 and it would make sense to at least make 7 not just stop at 4. Halo 4

No comments:

Post a Comment