Friday, November 9, 2012

cigarette smoking

1)Cigarette smoking calms you down. It relaxes you. I makes you look cool. Their parents do it. Helps you focus. It helps you socialize. Makes people feel good smoking. Taste good after you eat. Helps you make friends. Smoke because you are bored.

2) I dont smoke cigarettes because they are really bad for your health. My mom and dad don't smoke so i wasn't around it that much and I wouldn't be more likely to smoke because of that reason. I think smoking is dumb because it really doesn't do anything for you. people say it helps relive stress but i don't think it does because the only stress you are relieving is the stress of not having a cigarette but if you never started smoking you wouldn't worry abou having one. And smoking took my grandmas life because she smoked way to much and it was really unhealthy and she got cancer from it.

3)

No comments:

Post a Comment